to download the report
The State of Online Reputation Management 2020
The State of Online Reputation Management 2020 report, produced by London Research in partnership with Reputation.com, looks at the extent to which companies are actively managing their online reputation, and what they could be doing to improve their approach.
The report is based on a global business survey of more than 500 companies, as well as consumer surveys in the UK, US, Australia and Germany.
The 33-page report looks at the benefits of effective online reputation management (ORM), with a focus on the importance of online reviews and a proactive approach to addressing customer feedback and complaints. The research explores the commercial impact of a strategic approach to reputation management, and what ORM leaders are doing differently from their peers.
The report contains the following sections:
- Most companies at the start of the their ORM journey
- Importance of trust in the age of the customer
- Harnessing and encouraging customer feedback, ratings and reviews
- Responding to reviews and addressing negative feedback
- Ownership of online reputation management and customer experience (CX) within the organisation
- Utilising technology for better voice of customer (VoC) programmes
If you need to improve, or even start your online reputation management, then this is a must read!