to download the report
The content marketer’s guide to universal content domination
Research by B2B Marketing, in association with SDL Managed Translation, has found that although marketers understand the importance of localising and translating content, there is still a lot of work to be done in practice when it comes to adapting content for different markets.
Despite the fact we all consume global content on a daily basis, reaching new customers remains a barrier. When it comes to content, what’s relevant in one region may be completely irrelevant in another.
So how are companies overcoming this challenge?
We surveyed over 200 marketers to find out how they rate their ability to 'go global' with content and explored what it takes to get it right.
Download this free guide to find out:
- How you compare to your peers when considering localization
- The advantages of localization, including increased engagement and higher ROI
- What holds content marketers back when it comes to localizing content
- The most common localization glitches made by both B2B and B2C brands
- How to overcome these localization pitfalls
- Five ways to improve your content for foreign markets
In this new white paper, B2B Marketing and SDL Managed Translation suggest the steps content marketers can take to break down the language barrier and engage with new audiences, while considering the findings of a research project that examined how equipped businesses felt in going global with their content.
Download the white paper now for more information, and discover how to ensure your content resonates with international audiences.