to download the report
Replacing Your WCM: 7 Essential Features Your Marketing & IT Teams Will Both Endorse
Today, your WCM plays a paramount role in your organization. It's the central hub of both digital marketing and the customer experience.
While there are many platforms designed to coordinate the multiple facets of an exponentially-growing digital landscape, finding a replacement for your WCM that satisfies both marketing and IT, is a tall order.
While marketing wants to enforce brand consistency, empower localization and expedite content publishing, an IT staff is typically concerned with scalability, security and interoperability.
In this eBook, we'll share the 7 essential features where IT and marketing align, and why a Digital Experience Management solution may be the answer. You'll learn:
- How to select a WCM replacement that IT will approve (and thank you for)
- Why a cloud-first platform is your best bet when it comes to speed-to-market and affordability
- How a DXM solution can seamlessly bridge the past technology of your organization with the unknown future, to ensure a modern user experience
- Why both IT and marketing benefit from a solution with decoupled architecture
- The benefits of built-in Digital Quality Control and the specific features to look for in a solution
This report is available free to members, either login to your account or register to access now. Free membership enables full access to our knowledge centre.
Login to DownloadRegister to Download
Login to download your free report
Simply complete the form to download the free report