to download the report
The Definitive Guide to Website Translation
Localising for growth and profit
To compete globally, you need to provide consistent content in multiple languages, locales and devices to ensure customers have the best possible user experience.
Starting a global localisation website project can be complex to navigate through but reaps long term benefits of cost reduction, increased operational efficiencies and improved customer experiences.
Download this guide for best practice approach to kick start your project, from strategic planning to multisite go live and a detailed plan on:
- How to get started – planning and preparation
- Discovery – goals and requirements
- Content audit, analysis and transfer
- The proposal
- Project kick off
- Translation and localisation
- Review and quality control
- File delivery, go live and follow up