10 Best Technical SEO Audit and Analysis Tools
Technical SEO audit tools are specialized in dealing with any SEO questions. These SEO tools are very effective in helping your business thrive. Some of these tools come as free and others are paid editions. The paid version offers you the flexibility to explore more features. In this article, we will discuss some of the best technical SEO audit and analysis tools.
1. Google Search Console
Google search has multiple tools to assist you in SERPs, searching the phrases or terms that the users are interested in. Google Search Console helps to perform preliminary SEO analysis. It can also assist in updating the current SEO strategy by using fresh keywords.
Google Search Console helps to optimize the website by:
- Keywords: To get familiar with the keywords that the websites are utilizing.
- Mobile responsiveness: To get familiar with the mobile experience of your users and look for opportunities to improve.
- Analytics and metrics: This includes average position, the average click-through rate( CTR), impressions, etc.
- Google index: If the web pages are not present in Google's index, the URL inspection tool can be used for indexing.
2. HubSpot Website Grader
The fundamental objective of SEO is to boost website traffic.
By indulging in marketing, one can build qualified leads that help in improving the website’s SEO. The HubSpot Website Grader can enter the website’s URL and obtain the report card, it also instructs on improving the user experience, website SEO, etc. The HubSpot Website Grader improves the following:
- Boosting the security of the website: By implementing certain best website security practices.
- Improve particular website issues: The user can gain access to five lessons in the HubSpot Academy course on website optimization that supports improving the performance of websites.
- Enhancing the user experience: Creation of delightful user experience by personalizing the website’s UX.
- Website performance: It assists in learning the performance of the website, identifying any specific issues in the performance, and obtaining feedback to fix the issues.
- On-demand support: Educating on how to improve the operation of a website.
3. Google Analytics
Even though this is a paid version, the free version enables the management of the website's SEO by pairing Google Analytics with the Google Search Console so that the SEO data present in a website will be compiled and the queries can be used to recognize where the improvement can be made by using the appropriate phrases or keywords to your web pages.
Here are some other areas to improve SEO:
- Make a comparison of organic and nonorganic website traffic to know your website visitors to increase the website's traffic.
- By filtering the referral traffic to relieve from fake traffic.
- Site content reports can be used for page exit metrics, engagement metrics, conversion of landing pages, etc.
- The multi-channel reports and the assisted conversion features must be reviewed.
Semrush has plenty of resources and one among them is the SEO toolkit where it allows to keep a track of the visibility of the website, identify the keywords ranking, etc. Semrush was found to be more accurate than SimilarWeb.
The preciseness of Semrush vs SimilarWeb is similar, but Semrush demonstrated better results with medium-sized websites and the data was more authentic.
For keyword-based research, Semrush is a better choice. While SimilarWeb focuses on website statistics, Semrush offers more extensive traffic analytics for SEO, online visibility, and social media. Semrush also uses:
- Keyword magic tools to identify all the keywords for SEO.
- Link building by analyzing the backlinks from other sites to your website.
- Discovers the techniques that are utilized by your competitors.
5. Moz Pro
This is an all-in-one tool that assists in improving your business ranking. It allows the subscribers to obtain the resources that they require for tracking the growth of the business, recognizing SEO opportunities, optimizing the efforts, and producing the reports.
Moz Pro also includes:
- Email report about the data that your website links to.
- Website crawler analyzes the links on the URL.
- Insights on various crawl ability factors which can hinder the performance of SEO on your website.
6. Keyword Hero
The keyword hero tool assists in discerning the search intent of organic traffic, it pairs the visitor's session with the keyword that they use for visiting your web page using a Google Analytics account. Keyword hero also allows for:
- Identifying the brand and nonbrand search traffic.
- To optimize the position of the website for any particular or specified targeted keywords.
- To discern the query details like whether the users have used informational or transactional queries.
7. SE Ranking
This is an all-in-one SEO software that provides knowledge and enables you to know your competitors better thereby allowing you to modify your marketing strategy in business. It also helps in analyzing the performance, keyword ranking and organic traffic.
SE Ranking assists in :
- Keyword rank checking by monitoring the keyword position of your competitor. It also provides accuracy in rank analysis, displays historical data changes, evaluates the SEO potential, etc.
- Competitor analysis about the keyword rankings, websites traffic dynamics of the competitors, data in paid and other organic searches, etc.
- Website health audit for the evaluation of the web pages for creating website tech reports, to analyze the performance errors, and to resolve issues.
8. Google Trends
Traditional SEO Tools are useful to conduct audits and research for established businesses. To explore a new business venture, Google trends are great to explore new potentials that can yield better results. This gives the best results when it is used for setting the SEO strategy.
The Google trends include:
- Popular topics: it enables to find the long-tail keywords and look for popular people relevant to them.
- Trends: assists in exploring the popular trends in specific countries of the world.
- Comparison: Google trends have the potential to compare and contrast various trends.
9. Check My Links
This is a Google Chrome extension that is used for linking both internal and external web pages. If a term has to be searched in Wikipedia, the check my links tool comes in handy to reveal the number of links Wikipedia pages have and also to tell how many of them are broken.
Improvements can be made to the broken links. It is ideal for web designers, content editors, etc.
- It assists in identifying the broken or invalid links and to auto highlight any issues as soon as possible.
- It also enables the copy of the broken links for further analysis.
It is a developed SEO resource that examines the website profile ranking, links and keywords to assist the user to make better decisions. It also crawls within the domain to disclose any technical problems that may be encountered. Certain features of Ahrefs are:
- As a site explorer, it demonstrates the accomplishment of certain web pages and as a content explorer, it looks for high-performing web pages.
- The task of the keyword explorer is to produce the monthly search volume and specified keywords.
Search engines like Google improve the website ranking and the relevancy of targeted keywords. These SEO audit and analysis tools are both simple and advanced solutions. Hope this article has helped you to know the best technical SEO audit and analysis tools that are effective for the growth of your business.