With 200 Million Users, How Marketers Can Benefit From Instagram Stories?
As per the latest reports Instagram stories hit 200 million users! With the growing popularity of Instagram Stories, smart content marketers are leveraging this platform to build a community, connect with it and use the brand to make it a part of audience’s life.
One of the important features to hit social media last year was the launch of Instagram Stories. It works as a 24-hour timeline to post videos and images which users can share with their followers. After the 24-hour period, the content disappears, working as an “in the moment” social media channel.
As per the latest reports Instagram stories hit 200 million users! With the growing popularity of Instagram Stories, smart content marketers are leveraging this platform to build a community, connect with it and use the brand to make it a part of audience’s life. With the Instagram Stories feature, you can edit and upload photos and videos, apply filters, send direct messages, advertise, and create content that disappears in 24 hours.
- You can give view to your audience of what your brand does and how it does – from people to product. You can deeply connect to your audience with your brand through this. Videos is a great way to give your audience a view of the day-to-day happenings at your business. It’s critical to be visible, but you should always focus on delivering engaging content.
- Making your audience part of your visual strategy through Instagram Stories is a great practice. If your company posts to Instagram every day or multiple times a day, you can ask your audience to be part of the decision-making process while being creative in your asks. You can try to be creative with stories’ paintbrush and sticker features. Users are likely moving through your content at a blinding speed so be more visual.
- If you are looking for a new way to display your editorial content, you can use Instagram Stories to put together short how-to articles on any topic. Stories lets you share any kind of information in an interesting and digestible format. Or you can find an article that you can break down into a few slides to display visually. You can even choose a topic and create the images and then upload the images in sequence to create your story.
- You can even post a short Q&A through Instagram Stories. Post a photo or a 10 second video to let your community know about your short Q&A (or call it Instachat).
- If you want to promote a product, Instagram stories lets you do that to show your viewers what your product can do. You can give people ideas to use your product or show them what they can do or create with your product. Your ultimate goals should be to entice people to buy your product or service. If you can do that with Instagram Stories, you will be able to draw more people to your website.
- You can even use Instagram stories to announce your business’ special offers, your offers and branding efforts will deliver a better result. You can post a coupon as an Instagram story and announce that the offer expires at the end of the 24-hour story period.
- Create an Instagram Story to highlight company’s events and milestones. You can create a story to highlight your company’s occasion and look back on all the great things your company has accomplished. Through this way, you can humanize your brand and keep your customers interested in what you do.
- You can even do a special feature to give viewers a sneak peek at an unannounced product or service for a client, after getting a permission. Sharing your work with your audience in this way can be attractive and lets you show the power of your brand and what services you can offer.
There are many companies, brands and organizations including government agencies who are using Instagram Stories as a part of a larger content creation strategy. Using Instagram Stories for your business not only shows that you keep up with the latest social media trends, but are also agile enough to apply them to your own business. If you consistently make a sincere attempt to harness the power of Instagram stories, you will be able to see positive results for your business within short span!