How To Be Above Average
Let’s face it, no one wants to be average. Average is so boring and doesn’t get to enjoy the finer things in life. The only problem, is that most people don’t know how to be above average.
Let’s face it, no one wants to be average. Average is so boring and doesn’t get to enjoy the finer things in life. The only problem, is that most people don’t know how to be above average. Only about 2% of people enjoy the finer things in life. The other 98% are stuck at an average or mediocre level or worse. Why is that? It’s because people think they can keep doing the same things and get different results.
Is The Average Person Insane?
The definition of insanity is when someone keeps doing the same things over and over again expecting a different result. Average people that wish they had more, but keep doing the exact same things are basically insane. If you wanted to make $40,000 next month, but kept your same job that pays only $5,000 a month and didn’t do anything else on the side to bring in additional income, you obviously won’t reach that goal. Yet, the majority of employees have this mindset.
It’s funny how many new “entrepreneurs” come into the industry and say they want to make a lot of money and then just start doing what the average people do and then they complain about not making money. Then they quit. When you look at the Income Disclosure of almost every Multi-Level Marketing Company, the statistics are usually the same. The Average person is not successful, they get average results.
In a way, the average person is basically insane unless they are trying to be average on purpose. Pretty controversial, huh?
How To Stop Being Average
If you want to know how to be above average, you have to think about what above average people do. Many people know what a lot of the above average people do and get training on how they do it. The problem now, is they won’t do it. It reminds me of Helen Keller’s quote, “The only thing worse than being blind is having sight but no vision.” They have the sight (Knowledge), but no Vision (Action).
Their excuses get in the way and they stay in their comfort zone where they keep doing the same things as the average people and then they wonder why they make no money. To be above average there is a question you must ask yourself…
Is what I’m doing or about to do something an average person would do? If the answer is yes, then don’t do it. Would an average person watch every training they could without taking action? Yes they would.
Would an above average person watch every training they could and not take action? No, they would train and apply what they learn right away. So, that’s what you need to do.
Let’s say you wanted to be really ripped and muscular with hardly any fat on your body. Would an average person eat that piece of chocolate cake for dessert? Yes they probably would.
The fact that you are reading this article shows that you want to be above average.
FREE Ultimate Lifestyle Toolkit:
Learn How To Get More Out Of Life, Reach Your Goals, Have More Motivation, Bring Out Your Full Potential And Live The Life You’ve Always Dreamed Of.
Would an elite level fitness freak do that? No they wouldn’t. So, don’t eat it. All you have to do is find people that have what you want, model them, put yourself in their shoes, and start making the decisions you know they would make.
It’s amazing how much your results will change when you apply this simple tweak to the way you think. It can make decision-making much easier on you.
Another way to help you reach your goals faster is to stop associating with average or below average people as much. Should you shut them out?
I’m not saying that. But, surrounding yourself with people that get above average results is always a great idea. This is not just your physical associates, yet the books you read, and what you listen to on a daily basis.
Conclusion Of How Be Above Average
Just keep this in mind… Every action you take throughout the day moves you closer or farther from your goals. Start asking yourself if average people would do the same things you’re doing.
In the end, it will help you make the right decisions and make every action you take, an action in the right direction that gets you closer to reaching your goals. This is how to be above average and get above average results.
Do you want to?
Share this post and help spread the love!