to access the report
Gartner Magic Quadrant for Web Content Management 2019
Gartner assesses the web content management (WCM) space and provides a broad view of the positions of the WCM market’s vendors.
In this report, you will discover:
- The current state of the WCM market
- The strengths and cautions of all vendors in the Magic Quadrant
- The evaluation criteria for each vendors inclusion
- Gartner’s analysis of each company’s ability to execute and completeness of vision
- Why Kentico Software has been named a Challenger
Kentico Software, the leading provider of digital experience and content management solutions, has been named a Challenger for the fourth consecutive year in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Web Content Management 2019. Download this report to find out why.
* Gartner, Magic Quadrant for Web Content Management, 30 July 2019, Irina Guseva, Mick MacComascaigh
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.