to download the report
State of the Media Report 2020
The media landscape is more challenging than ever in 2020, but are you keeping up?
In Cision's biggest ever annual State of the Media Report, they surveyed 3,253 journalists from around the world to find out what really matters most to journalists.
This year’s key takeaways include:
- COVID-19 changed everything for everyone
- (Dis)trust in the media continues to decrease
- Bias is unavoidable in humans and journalists are humans; we examine this relationship between bias and reporters
- Technology, social media and AI’s impact on the media landscape
- PR outreach needs to be more targeted and relevant to stand out than ever before
Download Cision's 11th annual State of the Media report for insight into how you can improve your pitching, create better relationships with journalists, and gain more media coverage.
This report is available free to members, either login to your account or register to access now. Free membership enables full access to our knowledge centre.
Login to DownloadRegister to Download
Login to download your free report
Simply complete the form to download the free report