to access the report
Top Five International Digital Marketing Fails
Going global is not an easy task. Being able to successfully do this across multiple markets, languages and cultures takes careful planning and execution.
This on-demand webinar breaks down the elements for effective global targeting and gives insights on best practice, common mistakes and assumptions established brands tend to have made.
The top fails we will be covering are:
- Trying too much at once
- Translation automation
- Errors in hreflang code
- Spreading budget too thinly and
- Assuming brand awareness.
You will learn how to:
- Identify which markets present the biggest opportunity
- Fully localise a site for users to increase ROI
- Understand how to implement technical onsite considerations
- The difference in cost for acquiring new customers vs re-targeting existing customers
- Build your brand vs focusing on specific keywords.