to download the report
A Business User's Guide to Content as a Service
There are three common approaches to content management: traditional, headless and decoupled. This guide will help you decipher which one is right for your business, especially if you’re looking to provide content as a service. Each approach is explained and scenarios given to give a better understanding of when they are best suited.
Read this guide for:
- The differences between traditional, headless and decoupled CMS is explained
- What is content as a service
- Factors and limitations to consideration when selecting the right CMS
- Why the content repository is key
- Four key takeaways to apply.