to download the report
Charities and the Digital Future
In an age increasingly influenced by digital technology, organisations are being forced to rethink the role technology plays in their operations, how it can support their core purpose, and what that means in terms of organisational strategy and design.
The report – which is aimed primarily at charities but relevant for all organisations wrestling with digital transformation - draws on the key themes emerging from Digital Doughnut’s 2018 Technology Leaders’ Roundtable, hosted in partnership with Wirehive.
The session, moderated by Owen Valentine Pringle, partner at consultancy The Arc Group, brought together CIOs and heads of digital from a broad spectrum of UK charities to discuss themes including:
- How well digital is understood at board level
- What those in CIO and similar roles can do to improve that understanding
- What digital transformation means for charities
- How digital technology can be used to build trust in charities and develop their relationships with supporters
- What the role of CIO might look like in five years’ time.
The report includes the following sections:
- Building board-level understanding of digital
- What digital transformation means
- Increasing trust, building relationships
- The future – this time it’s personnel
Download the report now to learn more