to download the report
Email Marketing Trends 2018
Email continues to maintain its stronghold in the digital landscape of 2018, with worldwide users surpassing the 3.8 billion mark.
Despite the widely voiced opinion that email is dead, the stats boldly demonstrate otherwise.
According to a study by Crain's BtoB Magazine, marketers continue to reap the benefits of email marketing to its worldwide audience, with 59% stating that email is their most effective channel for generating the all-important £.
Scoping out the digital environment for 2018, many of the key trends that impacted email throughout 2017 continue to remain prevalent, with a couple of interesting developments and new additions.
Here’s what we’re keeping a close eye on in 2018:
- GDPR forces much needed attention on all things ‘data’
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) reigns supreme
- Content continues as the customer journey cornerstone
- Customer experience marketing increases
- Social media and the Twitter/Linkedin battle