to download the report
Mobile For Marketing Agencies
Despite unparalleled reach and demand from consumers, Business SMS is still overlooked by many marketers and marketing agencies.
Data from mobilesquared on behalf of Textlocal, reveals that 33.67 million mobile users in the UK have opted in to receive text messages from brands and businesses in 2016, a figure which accounts for 65% of mobile users aged 18 plus, or 52% of the total population. That figure is forecast to reach 48.65 million by 2020, meaning brands and businesses will be able to connect with almost three-quarters of the UK population via text messaging alone.
Download the white paper and discover:
- Which type of mobile messages consumers prefer
- The best time to send a branded SMS
- The most popular mobile channels
- The 5 distinct categories of mobile users
- The size of the UK’s opt-in SMS audience