To create great digital experiences, you need engaging content. Enterprises have repeatedly stated that their top pain point when pushing e-commerce initiatives was how to manage content easily. Find out what are the pros and cons of different approaches to e-commerce.
The guide takes e-commerce decision-makers through the different approaches and gives pointers on how to find the best fit:
- Merging content and commerce
- Commerce front, content back
- Content front, commerce back
- Hybrid approach
- Types of integration, including headless scenarios
- Content capability checklist
Each integration is unique, so analyze your business needs and pick systems that excel at their core functions. This guide helps you think through the building blocks that you can use to power up your e-commerce integrations.