to download the report
How to develop a data-driven PR strategy
Brands have huge quantities of data and insight available to them. From the first-party data that they hold on their customers, their sales and their products, through to third party data that is now much, much more accessible, brands have the potential to gather huge levels of insight
to support their business operations.
This data is now an invaluable resource for PR professionals in creating stories that capture the
imagination of both the media and your audiences. The data that you hold on your customers (both existing, previous and potential), your products and third party data (from people such as trade groups or governmental departments) contains stories that not only bring your products, your services and your brand to life, but it also allows you to identify exactly how your audiences behave towards your brand and what it says.
In this whitepaper, we will delve deeper into how you can utilise data in your PR campaigns, the various elements that comprise the overall strategy and how you can develop a winning data-driven PR strategy to get your brand the quality coverage it deserves, including:
• Why you need to consider data-led PR as part of your wider communications strategy.
• Where your data comes from, and how to determine which data to use.
• How to identify stories from the mountains of data at your finger tips.
• How to craft that story, and turn it into something that your audiences will want to read.
• How to measure the effectiveness of your campaign and how to indentify future data opportunities
This report is available free to members, either login to your account or register to access now. Free membership enables full access to our knowledge centre.
Login to DownloadRegister to Download
Login to download your free report
Simply complete the form to download the free report