to download the report
Media 2020: The Marketer’s Guide to the Present and Future of the Internet
If you want to be a successful marketer, you need to understand the internet and all its mechanisms. But considering how rapidly the internet has evolved, this can feel like a fool’s errand.
In fact, the internet may be undergoing the biggest disruption since the early days of AOL and Netscape, when that HotWired display ad twinkled like the first sign of an alien invasion. If marketers want to succeed, they need to understand how—and why—the internet is changing.
In this e-book, you’ll learn critical insights such as:
- How mobile came to dominate user attention, and why we’re only seeing the beginning of the shockwaves from mobile’s incredible rise.
- How chat apps are creating a whole new internet experience for a new generation of consumers.
- How advertisers and marketers are approaching VR and AR—and why they might be getting it wrong.
- Why social platforms are poised to consolidate digital content within their walls.
- How innovations like the IoT and 5G networks will transform digital marketing.
Stay ahead of your competition and download “Media 2020: The Marketer’s Guide to the Present and Future of the Internet”