to download the report
2016 Digital Trends Report
It’s official. Customer experience is in charge.
In 2014, it emerged as a top priority for marketers. In 2015, it gained momentum.
Now, in 2016, it’s so important, it pulls other priorities into its orbit.
The 2016 Digital Trends Briefing, in association with Econsultancy, explores the key trends, challenges and opportunities that will affect marketers over the coming year - covering topics such as customer experience, content optimisation, data-driven marketing, mobile and the ability to measure ROI.
The report is based on a global survey of 7,000 marketing professionals and includes comparisons with data from 2015.
Key findings include:
- Customer experience remains a top priority and is now defining other priorities
- Marketers' strategic priorities for 2016 are very much centred on data, but more than 1 in 3 report difficulties in attracting and keeping analysts
- Increased collaboration between creative and marketing will benefit customer experience optimisation
- Personalisation and content optimisation are the highest priority digital-related areas
- Mobile remains a top-3 priority for more than half of the respondents
Marketers in every sector are embracing this new customer experience reality. And while it brings new challenges, it inspires creativity, enthusiasm and success.
As you begin your 2016, we hope this report is useful to you, and perhaps even inspires you with ideas about what marketing can mean for your organisation.
This year the opportunities for marketers have never been greater. Keep ahead of the curve and fill out the form to download your complimentary Digital Trends report worth £600 /€855