to download the report
The State of B2B Lead Generation 2021
The State of B2B Lead Generation 2021 report, produced by London Research in partnership with Demand Exchange, explores how companies have adapted their marketing and lead generation activities since the emergence of the Covid-19 crisis, and how they are budgeting accordingly.
The research, now in its third edition, also compares findings with similar studies carried out in 2019 and 2017, and looks at the traits and characteristics of B2B lead generation 'leaders' compared to mainstream companies.
Topics covered in the report include:
- Marketing strategies and budgeting during and beyond Covid-19
- Maturity of lead generation activities
- Effectiveness of channels and content types
- Data hygiene and data regulation
- Marketing and sales alignment
- Challenges relating to online lead generation
Download the report now to learn more.