to download the report
The State of B2B Lead Generation - 2017
The State of B2B Lead Generation Report, produced by Digital Doughnut, looks at how companies are approaching this discipline, and casts the spotlight on what leaders are doing differently compared to their peers, in order to help define what it takes to succeed.
Based on a survey of more than 1,000 companies, the research looks at levels of investment, the effectiveness of different types of content and channels, and the challenges companies are facing in trying to take their lead generation programmes to the next level.
As well as covering data hygiene, data enrichment and the use of lead generation partners, the report also explores the importance of close co-operation between the marketing and sales functions.
Companies can also use this document to understand what might be missing in their own strategies and tactics for this discipline. The report contains comparisons of findings based on whether companies are “leaders” or part of “the mainstream”.
The PDF contains the following main sections:
- Defining lead generation leaders
- Maturity of lead generation activities
- Effectiveness of content types
- Channels used for lead generation
- Why alignment of sales and marketing is essential
- Data hygiene and data enrichment
- Use of lead generation partners
- Lead generation budgets and costs
- GDPR and other challenges
Download this free report now to take the next step on your path to online lead generation maturity.