London Research Director Linus Gregoriadis will explore how marketing budgets are being deployed in the light of the coronavirus pandemic, and how companies are adapting their strategies accordingly.
Linus will be joined by Demand Exchange CEO John Horsley for a discussion around how companies can continue to generate the volume and quality of leads they require at a time when online content is more important than ever.
The webinar will also look at where B2B lead generation 'leaders' are focusing their efforts compared to mainstream companies.
Topics covered in the research include:
- Marketing strategies and budgeting during and beyond Covid-19
- Maturity of lead generation activities
- Effectiveness of channels and content types
- Marketing and sales alignment
- Data hygiene and data regulation
- Challenges relating to online lead generation
Register for the webinar now.