From June 14th-16th, 2021, the CogX Festival will go ahead as a hybrid in-person and virtual gathering at the distinguished King’s Cross Estate in London. CogX will be bringing the excitement of the Festival to multiple sites within the Knowledge Quarter’s vast, two million square feet estate. Between its spacious indoor areas and open air spaces, we’ll safely gather for three invigorating days of inspiring sessions and candid conversations.
Following government guidelines, the CogX team is putting health and safety first and working unbelievably hard to protect our community, partners and suppliers throughout the Festival.
With an unmissable agenda and a wealth of knowledge and expertise, we’re expecting over 100,000 online and in-person visitors*, including 1,000 speakers across 18 topic stages.
CogX Festival signature features:
- The Global Leadership Summit
- The 5th edition of the CogX Awards
- Extraordinary breadth of content and topics
- An Expo to discover and explore ideas
- Intelligent and serendipitous networking
Our theme this year is, ‘How do we get the next 10 years right?’ and gathers the best in their fields to:
- Inspire current and future generations of leaders
- Move conversations forward with concrete actions
- Celebrate the latest innovations, especially those focused on addressing the COVID-19 pandemic
- Continue the fight for equality, diversity and inclusivity in all aspects of society
- Help reframe the climate emergency as the biggest economic opportunity in the last 200 years
Register for your free Premium Virtual Pass using the promo code: PVP100DEMANDEXCOMM