This springboard into the second half of 2021 will arm you with the latest insight about tech and consumer understanding, and will include:
- Quickfire sessions featuring sector experts and brand ambassadors from Finance / Retail / Healthcare / Entertainment / Sustainability / Travel / Work
- A chance to understand the systems, tools and technologies that are driving change BIMA Community sessions where you can meet your peers and discuss the content.
- Afterwards, join us for the big (virtual) reveal of this year’s most influential and inspirational people in digital: the BIMA 100.
Digital moves so fast that it’s not easy to keep track. But on 6 May 2021, BIMA will bring together brand leaders and digital experts for an afternoon designed to share the latest innovations and help you understand how to apply them.
Join 600+ digital professionals working in brands, agencies, tech providers and more, including:
- CEOs / Founders
- Department leads
- Director Level
- Creatives and Designers
- CTO / Heads of Digital
- Marketers / Account Managers
- Client Services / Business Dev
Tickets are free for BIMA members or £49 + VAT for non-members. For more information on becoming a BIMA Member visit the BIMA Site or email email@example.com