The BCMA and Demand Exchange have partnered to host The Future of B2B Content Marketing roundtable. The focus of the roundtable is the immediate future of content marketing, and what this discipline will look like in 2021 and beyond, based on the learnings from the last few months.
Discussion points during the roundtable will include:
- Has Covid fundamentally changed B2B content marketing activities and, if so, will that continue in a post-Covid world?
- To what extent have budgets shifted to content marketing from other channels and media?
- Have the expectations and KPIs of businesses changed or shifted in terms of objectives and outcomes?
- What other identifiable trends can inform what the future of B2B content marketing will look like?
- Has there been a change in consumer/prosumer expectations, and has their consumption of branded content altered in a B2B context?
- What advice and insights would you give to a marketer to consider when planning their 2021 content marketing strategy?
Join this digital roundtable to gain the answers to these questions and more.
This roundtable is targeted at senior B2B marketing professionals. There is limited availability, so please apply now to join the discussion and you will be contacted to approve and confirm your attendance.