eTail Germany 2019
Get it in your calendar, eTail is back. This March 7-8 in Berlin, join DACH's top retailing minds and become king of the retail jungle. Hear from retail's most progressive stores Otto, Cyberport and Zalando as they not only talk about a seamless and personalised online shopping experience, but give you actionable objectives for your retail strategy.
Get ahead in your planning for 2019 and beyond with sessions from BVOH and BlackPanda looking at transferrable lessons from the Chinese market. Build a personalised user experience with Foodpanda to increase retention and reduce ad spend. Hear from Intertoys as they explain how to create a next-level customer experience across all channels to provide meaningful engagement.
To see the full speaker line-up, sessions and ways you can network, download the agenda here. And secure your place at the top of retail jungle, by booking here using code ETGDD19 to get your discounted ticket as a reader of Digital Doughnut.
eTail. The Conference For Retail Omni-Channel & eCommerce Innovators.
Speakers Confirmed To Date:
- Michael Böhme, Head of Artificial Intelligence Program, Zalando
- Constance Stein, Head of eCommerce Innovation, Otto
- Bożena Nawara-Borek, eCommerce Director, Carrefour
- Dr. Andreas Dolfen, Global Director of Data Science & Consumer Insights/Analytics QVC
- Marina Sverdel, Head of Multichannel Marketing, Metro
- Michael Bermadinger, Head of eCommerce Operations & Projects, Interspar
- Thorsten Wilhelm, Chief Commercial Officer, Intertoys
- Arnaud Jolif, Chief Marketing Officer, DeinDeal
- Torsten Schero, Chief Executive Officer, rebuy reCommerce
- Robin Müller, Former Chief Technology Officer, Lesara
- Helmar Hipp, Managing Director, Cyberport
- Martin Horvath, Head of eCommerce Europe, Deutsche Telekom
- Martin Grosse, Chief Marketing Officer, Germany, Microsoft
- Dr. Matthias Schu, Head of eCommerce Projects, Coop
- Tobias Zeit , Director eCommerce, DocMorris
- Michal Szaniecki, Marketing Director, Volkswagen
- Carlos Soares, Senior Director of Marketplace Analytics, Nike
View the full list of speakers attending by downloading the agenda here