A 40-session agenda focused on the future of marketing
Under our four themes of The Science of Storytelling, Personalizing Customer Journeys, The Next Generation of Social Media and The CMO of the Future, we'll bring you in depth insights on the critical issues you'll face in the year ahead. Based on months of research with marketing executives from huge companies, our agenda will give you proven insight on topics like:
- Segmentation: Understand your existing data better and identify the segments with the most value to your business moving forward
- Reliability and Fraud: Following Facebook’s metrics mea culpa, how can you ensure the numbers you’re gathering have a basis in fact, and are viable tools for better customer insight?
- Visual and Video: More effective storytelling; easier to consume messaging; and richer customer experiences - how to deliver a visual content marketing strategy that scales
- Artificial Intelligence: Leverage AI, deep learning and even chatbots to deliver deeper customer understanding, scale a personalized customer experience, and guide customer behavior
- Measurement: Understand content’s role in your customer journey and measure the impact on awareness, profit and ROI metrics
- Internal Communications: How to translate advanced attribution models, hypothesis testing and big data analytics into actionable insights to change behavior and foster innovation
- Seamless and Consistent: Coordinate messaging across channels, and deliver a joined-up experience across all customer touch points for competitive advantage
Brand New for 2018
The Social Media Marketing Summit hosted at our flagship Brand Marketing Summit to provide you with an even bigger, and better brand focused conference for 2018.
This Brand New dedicated social media marketing meeting gives you a unique opportunity to learn from senior social media leaders from the biggest brands in the world. Plus, as a bonus you get to network and attend all brand marketing sessions and networking.