Senior executives working client-side for brands are invited to attend this event which will be held at 2pm on the afternoon of Thursday 7 June at Hootsuite’s offices overlooking Tower Bridge and the Tower of London.
The roundtable will be moderated by Linus Gregoriadis, director of Digital Doughnut sister company London Research.
To set the scene for the discussion, he will also present the highlights of a major piece of research about Social Customer Experience recently conducted for Hootsuite, and based on a London Research survey of over 2,000 companies including more than 300 enterprise businesses.
The discussion will include the following topics:
- Alignment of social strategies with CX programmes
- Social and the customer journey
- The use of social channels beyond the marketing function, including customer service and sales.
- Creating a business culture fit for social
- Using the right KPIs and metrics
Sign up now to request a place at the roundtable.