This two hour training session takes you through how to understand what’s happening to your website and draw commercial conclusions from the statistics.
During the training session learn how to:
- Install Google Analytics
- Understand the difference between Visitors, Unique Visitors, Hits and Bounces
- See where visitors are coming from and what devices they’re using
- Find the Search Terms people use to find your website
- Discover which websites are linking to and referring visitors to yours
- Track and measure key events with Goals
- See your visitor’s journey and draw meaningful conclusions
Who should attend:
This course is aimed at those with little or no experience of Google Analytics or Digital Marketing. If you’re looking to learn the basics of how Google Analytics works, this is a great course to start with.
At the end of the course, you will have a good understanding of all the factors that influence your Analytics statistics. You will be able to create and understand reports and understand all the associated concepts and terminology. Course notes are provided at the end of each session.