Strategic Steps to Building Digital Brand Trust for B2B Enterprise Markets in 2021 and Beyond
In the age of digital marketing, the single most important factor in accelerating a sales cycle is TRUST. The faster you get there, the faster your conversion will be a win. And since trust isn’t given, it is earned online by challenging your own assumptions to ensure they’ve been verified, validated, and communicated effectively with the right ROI metrics.
- Are you self-aware of your brand’s definition? Introspect on what makes your product or service better than the rest.
- Establish proof points. Find and articulate evidence-based facts about your brand promise to the market.
- Ask customers. Why do they like your product or service? What needs improvement?
- Synchronize internal and external perceptions of your brand. Identify and validate if your promise to market is the SAME reason that clients buy from your brand.
- Find a nemesis. Analyze and compare your competitors’ messaging and if there aren’t any, use sheer ignorance as a faux antagonist to build a persuasive argument. Your differentiation must include “Unlike the Nemesis, we do it better, faster, cheaper (insert your unique value).”
- Learn on the fly and stay agile. If your marketing campaign assumptions are flawed, change the game strategy.
- Benchmark and measure success. Analytics tells you what’s working and what’s not. Test and compare new strategies.
- Identify the right sucess metrics for your marketing and sales enterprise. Key in on the analytics that matter to your clients; not the vanity metrics of a software program promoting their data visualization as a ‘given’. What’s right for you, isn’t always right for everyone.
About the Author: Mr. Gal Borenstein is CEO of The Borenstein Group, a leading B2B and B2G digital branding agency. Learn more at https:/www.BorensteinGroup.com.