Understanding SEO Copywriting to Create Content for People, and Optimize for Google
If you are making plans to build a proficient blog audience, you need to be a bit smarter with content. One major challenge that most of the content marketers might face is creating content which will be optimized for the search engines
For most people SEO is a rather misunderstood topic, but it's not that complicated once you realise that your content needs to put people before the search algorithms.
Goals that your contents have to cover:
If you are making plans to thrive in this competitive world, then simply putting on a bunch of words to create content is not going to work. There are two major goals that your content has to cover. One is to make the content appealing and to solve a particular problem. The main concern is how to create content that will rank well in Google. This is when you need copywriting to help you big time.
Understanding the world of copywriting:
Copywriting is always noted to be the perfect art and science of presenting content that will prompt the reader and the end user to buy a product, subscribe to the list, take a test drive or take whatever action benefits you.
- In layman’s term, copywriting is sales. A copywriter is the one who will drive the user to take action. They are skilled professionals creating content for promotions, advertisements and even customer engagement. They are mostly referred to as creative. An SEO copywriter is the one to tailor this to online content.
- A copywriter is someone who can understand people and knows the audience really well. They will be the one to choose words which will be more appealing to them. The words, headline, sentences, phrases, and paragraphs used in the content will have to persuade readers to take the specified action.
- An SEO based copywriter understands how Google feels about some words and phrases, mainly the long tail ones. In this case, you are playing the role of a freelance writer, blogger or even a business entrepreneur, you can always try to be a sought after copywriter after you've developed your creativity and perfected your writing skills.
- If you are wanting to survive in the present everchanging world of SEO, the main aim is to create useful content, which is persuasive, interesting and perfectly optimised for search engines. Make sure to work on that consistently. It is a significant part of the user experience.
The elements involved with SEO copywriting:
There are certain elements associated with valuable content like timeliness and visual appeal, which are some of the hallmarks of the present copywriting grace. Trying to implement some of the best SEO practices at a constant rate and throughout the content will help in pushing the content naturally to the top 10 list of Google and increase the traffic you are dealing with right now. But, there are certain elements to help you rank quite high in Google and increase the present conversion rate. So, before you plan to implement elements, remember that these things will come before on page optimisation.
- You have to be sure of the site speed. Around 40% of people will abandon a page if it takes over 3 seconds to load fully. Site speed has been taken into account since 2010 and it is always good for users as well. If the loading time of a page is over 2 seconds then you need to improve it.
You can always look for an SEO trained copywriter to help you create perfect content for your site.