What’s Your Digital Strategy for 2019?
Business people and business owners across the UK are starting to think about their digital strategy for 2019. What are the new trends?
When it comes to social media trends, 2018 has been a year of improving and building off 2017. We’ve seen a continued upsurge in:-
- Augmented reality
- Video content
- Influencer marketing
Whatever type of business you run, you need to stay one step ahead of the competition, especially with digital trends. No-one can be too sure yet of what 2019 has in store. There are predictions, handy hints, tips and advice from professionals online. From a business point of view, it’s fascinating to contemplate just how the ever-changing digital landscape could look in a few months’ time.
The Road to Success
To have a successful and prosperous 2019, it’s essential to stay on top of digital marketing trends. Many companies are willing to try the biggest, newest and most talked about innovations in this digital business age. What you plan now will have a direct impact on your business goals throughout 2019.
To stay ahead of the game, here are the likely top 5 digital marketing trends for 2019.
1. Live video – live video is expected to keep growing. It’s no secret that Facebook, YouTube and Instagram’s live video services attract potential customers worldwide. Recent statistics have shown that more than 80% of internet users watch live video than the year before. Around 60% of live viewers say they are more likely to make purchases after watching a live stream ad or event.
2. Google Ads – Google Ads have been around for a while now and they continue to grow. Many of Google’s latest features evolve around machine learning and customer-centric marketing. With Google’s new Smart display campaigns, your ads will reach a wider audience.
3. Chatbots will become the norm – experts predict that Chatbots are expected grab the market in 2019. They are more likely to become the norm in the eyes of consumers. It’s probably the first place most people are going to order pizza, book a hotel room or choose a mobile plan. Chatbots enable users to do this without the hassle of having to download a native app.
4. Voice search marketing – it’s predicted that by 2019, millions of voice devices will be in the homes and offices around the world. This presents businesses with the golden opportunity of advertising. Many major brands are already starting to realise that voice devices offer a unique chance to make ordering easier. You can formulate campaigns by using previous information and shoppers are able to buy products by just using their voice.
5. Internet is ready to catch up with TV – in terms of hours watched, recent statistics have highlighted that the internet will catch up with television by the end of 2019. More time is going to be spent watching mobile videos than ever before. Get yourself ready to spend less money on TV ads and more money on web video, social media and web ads in time for the new year’s rush.
Keep a lookout for other digital marketing trends like video, video ads and new forms of native advertising. Do plenty of research and get geared up for the latest digital marketing trends for 2019.