Importance of Email Appending in Email Marketing
Email Appending Services is a great way of Collecting the Users Database, with permission and Use it for Multiple channel Marketing Activities.
Email Marketing is an age-old traditional method of marketing which still holds the record for giving maximum ROI. When we talk about Email Marketing, many people consider it dead. In Reality, it is still the best tactics in generating B2B and B2C leads, Nurturing those leads and for higher Conversions.
Email Appending Services gives a huge boost to the sales number and for generating higher traffic to the website.
All organizations big or small are required to create and maintain the database of their potential customers and their existing customers for business purposes. The major purpose of doing so is Email Marketing activities and Campaign.
Some facts about Email Marketing which proves it is not dead.
1) Till the End of 2018 People will send and Recieve 281 billion emails per day according to Current Statistics.
2) In the United States alone 85% of Adults send and read Emails.
3) Despite the rise of social Messaging apps 78% of teenagers still use Email of Communication. By Adestra.
4) DMA Insight shows that 99% of us check emails every day.
5) 95% of professionals use email, making it ideal for business to business communication.
From the above statistics and researches, it is quite clear that Email Marketing is still the king When it comes to Email Marketing!
Email Marketing proves to be the best choice as all business communication is done through emails. Email Marketing is the most direct and immediate method for reaching out to your targeted audience.
Email Database has a Major Role in the success of Email Marketing. When you think of Expanding you Market or getting extraordinary exceptional communication gains, you would need verified, authentic and correct Email Database of your targeted audience.
Over a period of time, a lot of missing data would be there in your database. Here is where Email Appending Services Come into play.
What do you Understand by "Email Appending" or What Exactly is "Email Appending"?
Email Appending is also known as E-appending, the word "append" simply means "to add or supplement". Therefore Email Appending simply means adding emails in your existing database.
According to Optin Contacts definition of Email Appending: " Email Appending is the Marketing Practice where the existing Customer data are mapped to the vendor's requirement so that the missing information like Email address could be obtained and Updated". In simple words, you are updating the email address of your existing customer or prospects which are missing from your Database.
Developing the knowledge on how your customer can be reached out to is very important part of any type of Marketing. As a Marketer, you need to pass the information about your product and services to your targeted audience through the right database and information.
One of the important parts of Email Appending is seeking permission from the customers to opt-in for further Communication through the same email regarding specific product and services.
Advantages of Email Appending Services:
- Data Hygiene: Appending as a process also cleanses and updates your database.
- Cost Effective: It is one of the most cost-effective methods of creating your database.
- Drive Website Traffic: Encouraging the Customers to visit the website at low Cost.
- Quick Market Survey: You can do a quick Market survey about your new product and services and work on their feedback to make the product/services better.
- Convert Single Channel Customers to Multiple Channel Customers.
Appending is a great Technology that gives Marketers greater insight and access to your customers and also it is one of few niche services which allows B2B customer communication at a greater ease.