Maximize Your Holiday Marketing
The holiday commercials are running, store shelves are full of gifts and it won't be long until the Christmas tree lots open. Any retail or hospitality business knows, this is busy time of year.
According to RJMetrics, the days between Black Friday and Christmas pull 50-100% more revenue compared to the rest of the year. As Santa Clause begins to check his list for the naughty and nice, now is the time to capture this revenue by executing your holiday digital marketing.
The challenge lies with capturing the attention of customers who are busy planning holiday parties, cooking up feasts and traveling to see family and friends. That's why we put together the following checklist to effectively execute your digital marketing this holiday season:
Holiday Marketing Checklist:
- Keep your message short and sweet. Each email campaign or social media message should be copy light and image rich.
- Have only one CTA (call to action) per message. i.e. "Shop Now" or "Add to Cart".
- Create warm and inviting imagery. Don't forget to incorporate products, brand colors and logos.
- Create offers specific to each social media platform or email campaign related to Black Friday, Cyber Monday and the holiday season. Be sure to test all promo codes before going live.
- Create your own holiday hashtag to promote visual storytelling on Instagram and Twitter.
- Leverage Facebook's advertising tools to reach targeted audiences by location, age and interests.
- Use tools such as Buffer or Hootsuite to schedule posts ahead of time.
Not prepared to take full advantage of the holiday shopping season? Contact us to plan a strategy session.
The Team at Chipperfield Media LLC.