Top 10 Small Business Social Media Tools For 2015
Here is a list I've compiled of the top 10 small business social media, content, analytical, and visual tools for 2015.
As a small business owner who is limited on marketing resources, I continuously search for the best free or inexpensive social media and content tools available. Here, I’ve compiled the Top 10 small business social media, content, analytical, and visual tools for 2015. Social Media Tools Socialbro
– This dashboard management tool offers a 15-day free trial to experience this complete Twitter management tool with Buffer integration. Twitter Tool Followerwonk
– With a 30-day free trial, you can access your Followerwonk Twitter account to analyze and optimize your Twitter page. Features include, analyzing Twitter followers, comparing users, and searching bios. Facebook Tool Like Alyzer
– This Facebook analytical tool will tell you what you should be doing with your Facebook pages. Like Alyzer comes with stats and insights into your page and reports list recommendations. Content Creation Tool Buzzsumo
– With this popular search tool, you can view insights into the type of content you should be sharing. You can also learn to write headlines, and which types of content social networks are interested in. Klout
– Another very popular tool, Klout collects information on a person’s social media profiles and gives them a popularity score of 1-100. Visual Content Tools Infographic
– Create magnetic infographics. Just enter your information into the INfogram spreadsheets built into the editor.
Canva – This graphic app tool has a great drag-and-drop interface making it very easy for beginners to use. All of Canva’s features are free except if the user chooses from the Canva stock photo library.
Social Media Monitoring Tools Social Mention – This tracking tool focuses on areas like sentiment, passion, reach, and strength.
Social Media Content Tools Feedly – This RSS service is free and probably the best available. With this tool, you can follow relevant blogs and sites in your industry. Or, you can view the counts next to each story to choose from the ones most shared and valuable.
WordPress Plugins ‘Pin It’ Plugin – The ‘Pin It’ button for images is a free WordPress plugin. You can add it to all your blog images. When your site gets a visitor and they hover over the image, the ‘Pin It’ button will appear.
Read More About Social Media