Digital Leaders Fireside Chat
At this years Fireside Chat, we will be discussing "Creating A Culture Of Innovation".
Digital Doughnut is pleased to announce the return of our Digital Leaders Fireside Chat, an opportunity for senior marketers to discuss the challenges and changes occuring within the industry. This year, we will be discussing "Creating A Culture Of Innovation".
Date: Thursday June 18th, 2015
Time: 14:00 - 17:30
Loctaion: Grocers’ Hall, Princes Street London EC2R 8AD
Cost: Tickets cost £99 + VAT
Innovation is at the heart of every successful business. As markets change, businesses need to react to produce new propositions, products or services, all of which requires significant shifts in business thinking. The format of the event is intended to encourage discussion of ideas, both among the speakers and with the audience.
Meet The Panel:
- Ashley Holloway, Director, Business Partnerships & Strategy, Penguin Random House UK
- Morgan Holt, Global Principal and Strategy Director, Wolff Olins
- David, Reynolds, Associate Director of Strategy, Reed Business Information
- To gain understanding of what drives innovation
- Be inspired - bring back a host of tips and ideas that you can take back to your own business
- Meet and network with a fantastic audience of like-minded peers
14.00 - Arrive, Drinks, Nibbles & Networking
14.30 - Event Starts
16.30 - Drinks reception
17.30 - Depart / Aftershow drinks for those who wish to continue the conversation
Each ticket costs £99 & VAT and include:
- Entry to the open forum conversation around innovation
- Access to the pre and post networking with unlimited drinks and canapés
- An event guide with the list of attendees
*Only a limited number of tickets are available for this event, once you register, you will be qualified and if you meet the criteria set out by our Digital Leaders community, you will be offered a seat at the roundtable.
Find out about more Digital Doughnut events here