5 ERP Tools That Streamline Your Business
A look at five good ERP tools that can improve your business productivity.
Do you run a small, mid-sized or large business and are finding it difficult to grow your business?
You might be facing problems like:
- Complex IT processes, which are lengthy and time-consuming.
- Cumbersome accounting that takes a lot of time.
- Dropping sales figures and unhappy consumers.
- Inability to get real time information about business growth.
- A huge collection of software that leads to chaotic software management.
If you are facing these or other similar problems, you definitely need an Enterprise Resource Planning Software (ERP) to streamline all your work flow processes. Let’s look at five good ERP tools that can improve your business productivity.
The AGILIRON Integrated Business Management Suite integrates multiple commerce channels to the back office modules and facilitates real-time management of inventory, pricing, order fulfillment, shipping, payment and accounting functions. So you know the status of various work flow processes, with a click of a button. The salient features of this ERP are:
- Single database and one system to manage entire back-office operation.
- Easy configuration of all the sales channels.
- Transactions from all channels are captured in real time - orders, customers.
- Custom attributes.
- Serialized and lot tracking inventory.
From complete product management capabilities to sophisticated inventory management solutions, including automated sales pipeline, the Agiliron ERP offers comprehensive resource management solutions that your business needs.
- Sage ERP
Offering a suite of ERP solutions, Sage fulfills ERP needs of mid-sized manufacturing and distribution firms. The portfolio includes Sage ERP Accpac, Sage ERP MAS and Sage ERP X3. Sage ERP’s deep and broad functionalities optimally serve the repetitive, make-to-stock, make-to-order, and process modes of manufacturing industries. Offering choice of multiple databases, operating systems and deployments (on-site or web-based), with multi-language and multi-currency features, Sage ERP suits the broader spectrum of users spread over different locations. Salient features:
- Real-time monitoring of performance.
- Self-service business intelligence and reporting tools.
- Intuitive architecture, easy to install, configure and use.
- Mobile-ready architecture that adds mobility to the ERP.
- Pull up-to-the-minute reports that make it easy to take informed decisions on the spot.
With the integration of Sage ERP, you can get more done in less time and boost your productivity.
NetSuite is a comprehensive business management software suite that facilitates smooth integration with company’s back-office, sales and service processes and ensures seamless execution of critical functions like:
- Supply Chain Management
- Order and Billing Management
- Accounting and Payment
- Financial Reporting
NetSuite is web-based and compatible with all internet browsers. It is also mobile-ready, which means users can execute ERP functions on the move. So, if your team is dispersed geographically or is always on go, NetSuite makes it easy for all the stakeholders to stay connected and take informed decisions-anytime, anywhere. So, go global with your NetSuite ERP. NetSuite provides a dynamic, easy-to-use platform, and some of its salient features include:
- Scalable architecture that enables you to adopt new business models with ease. Also, every upgrade migrates seamlessly into your system and version-lock is a thing of past.
- Cloud-based, easy-to-customize features.
- Built-in real-time dashboards for reporting and analysis of Business Intelligence (BI).
- Easy access of reports and key indicators.
- Offers real-time visibility across modules.
NetSuite supports complete application customization and users can configure the ERP completely to their specific needs.
- Microsoft Dynamics
Add Image : Microsoft Dynamics-4.jpg If you own a mid-size or a large enterprise and need an ERP to boost productivity then Microsoft Dynamics AX is the right one for you. Multi-language and multi-currency features give this ERP a global appeal. With inherent strengths in manufacturing and distribution, and ability to centralize operations, Microsoft Dynamics ERP is a popular choice of manufacturing companies that operate from multiple locations across the world. Entwined modules like inventory control, warehouse management, production management, transport and shipping, quality assurance, asset management, business intelligence, material planning and supply chain planning and accounting (core module) provide real-time visibility across the entire spectrum of operations in the organization. It is usually installed on-premise but can be hosted remotely if the customer prefers an on-demand system accessible over the web. Microsoft Dynamics is a highly configurable ERP that addresses resource planning needs of any manufacturing firm from any industry vertical.
- ECi M1
ECi M1 ERP brings complete automation to financial, inventory, sales and production planning processes in small to mid-sized business. Developed for Microsoft SQL Server, M1 runs on Windows 7/8 and Windows Server 2003/2008/2012. This makes the learning curve easy and speeds up implementation of the software in the legacy IT process. Some exceptional features: ECi has some exceptional features that you do not find in other ERP offerings. The three key differentiating features are:
- Free ‘view only’ licenses. Buyers can view and edit reports (save the concurrent licensing fees).
- Smart screen technology that users can change according to their input.
- Free MI design allows users to customize the ERP without the need for accessing source code or having any programming skill.
All these three features, taken together make MI an extremely customizable ERP. Key Functions of M1 for shop floor:
- Schedule and manage production through planning and allocation of resources.
- Schedule and control inventory of raw materials, finished and semi-finished assemblies and goods.
- Ensure quality compliance and manage warranties.
- Inventory barcoding and customizable reporting.
MI is highly customizable because its dashboard is fully configurable to your specific needs. Get a real-time view of all the information in the format you want because the grids and layouts are customizable. It also offers a ‘Mail Merge’ function to send documents to multiple contacts. This feature allows you to connect and communicate with all the stakeholders, in-premise or in different geo-locations.
You can share information with your business associates, authorized users, management and other employees to take informed decisions at the right time. Conclusion It is a misplaced concept that ERP is only for large scale enterprise. ERPs help even small and mid-sized businesses to improve their work flow processes and boost productivity. So analyze your firms ERP needs well, and choose wisely.
FREE EVENT: Join Digital Doughnut in London on March 31st, 2015 for an evening of networking with speakers reviewing Digital Transformation
Read More on Digital Doughnut
Check out our latest videos!