How To Get 'Likes' On Facebook
Ten steps to ensure you get the 'Likes' you want on your Facebook Page.
Facebook here, Facebook there, Facebook everywhere! You know that you’d get your hands on with your very own Facebook promotion. I bet that you already have your Facebook group and got your own fans. You create your own contents and post it online. It’s all fun and games until you see your post without any likes.
As a Facebook promoting marketer, looking at your Like-less posts is horrifying. Although you have your search media traffic present on your page, you still need Likes for your viewers to engage more.
Getting Likes is easy; you could simply beg for it or buy it from traffic suppliers. These strategies can still give you benefits like it can boost reputation, make your post appear more frequently on news feeds and the like. But if you are aiming for natural Likes, it would be another story. You see, getting those naturally-mined Likes isn’t that easy. You may only get it from the right traffic. And with the competition of posts, colliding head-to-head on your reader’s newsfeed, it’s (close to) rare to get that much earned natural Like.
Scared that you can’t achieve it? Don’t be! Here are 10 ways to get that precious Like of yours!
1. Create great headlines – Avoiding the cliché part with the contents, you must create interesting headlines FIRST before focusing on the content.
2. Be sure you got lots and lots of connections – Only 500 connections? Don’t expect anything from it. Make it a thousand and more, and you’ll get more Likes faster than ever.
3. Don’t forget to share – Another reason why you can’t get Likes because you don’t share your contents to other sites and social media outlets. Increase website traffic by increasing your social media reach.
4. Make it brief – Be straight to the point. Don’t keep your viewers waiting for more. Confuse them and your Likes will be out of the game.
5. Make it short – Don’t put an entire entry from an almanac. Be short and concise as much as possible. Nobody will give a Like for those walls of contents on their feeds.
6. Be timely – Use what is popular for today. Make sure that you can go with the trending flow!
7. Cover your whole audience – Post contents that everyone can relate. Sometimes, targeted traffic isn’t enough for you to gain more Likes. You need to reach out even those outside your niche.
8. But also make special contents that reach your specific audience – Also try to post contents that target specific audience. In this way, you get better chances of getting likes.
9. Make sure that you love your content – Don’t just post for the sake of posting one. Think and read as a reader. Ask yourself if your posts would attract attention.
10. Be your brand – Just be yourself. Don’t act like you’re a non-living thing. Give your brand its own personality.
Facebook Likes can now be achieved easier when you follow these 10 wonderful hacks. And remember, the most important thing about Facebook promotion is to be you. Your social media traffic will never give your posts a Like if you can’t connect to them like a real person.
Read More on Digital Doughnut