5 Hacks To Attain Content Virality
Twitch your way in creating the next viral content after learning these 5 Hacks to Attain Content Virality!
As marketers, one of our dreams is to make our contents viral throughout the internet. We want our websites to carry on content virality as more and more viewers are exposed with your contents. We are not strangers to viral contents, and we know that being viral is something that we should grab. Being viral is one of the things that any content creator or a website marketer cannot ignore. The main problem with it is just gaining virality is not easy.
In reality, there’s no sure formula to acquire viral contents. For all we know, our viewers are very much dynamic in a way that you cannot simply predict their wants and needs in the future. As for any marketer, making something that your website traffic will like requires a time, effort, money and a string of luck. Yes, that’s how hard marketers try to achiever virality, but did you know there are 5 things that are considered as “hacks” when it comes to virality?
So fellow marketers, get your pens and papers ready as we list down 5 hacks to attain content virality!
- Stop being dependent on trends – Some content marketers solely depend on current trends in order to generate their next “viral” contents. Little do they know that trends usually come from original contents and ideas. Although some viral contents that use trends will automatically have instant leverage, it wouldn’t last for that long.
- Don’t think like a marketer – Another thing that can possibly make your content viral is when you create ideas not as a marketer but as an individual internet user. Cases are rare when it comes to viral contents that promote your brand, your product or your services. Usually, the promotion parts in those contents are hidden so that it may not sound too much selling. This is why it’s best to come up with contents without considering its market value to your brand.
- It’s all about humor – Some website owners usually use humorous contents in order to increase website traffic. Although it’s pretty eminent that viral contents are usually made to make people laugh, most marketers prefer to tackle on a different emotion other than happiness. This is a bad move since most internet viewers are more likely to share something that could make them laugh than something that could make them scared, etc.
- Encourage sharing – If possible, cover all social networking sites and persuade your viewers to share your content. And remember, create contents that are only worth sharing!
- Be weird – Being a marketer requires you to be serious, analytic and factual. Trust me, if you had the chance to think outside the box, then more likely will your contents be considered as true viral contents.
So fellow marketers, these are your 5 hacks to attain content virality. Use this as your secret formula in cooking up the best viral idea ever!