to download the report
Digital Insights 2019 Report
How marketers confront the obstacles of digital customer engagement
This report was conducted by IDG Connect, the world’s leading tech media and marketing services company, on behalf of Siteimprove.
Based on responses from over 100 marketers worldwide, working at companies with at least 1,000 employees in various industries, the report overwhelmingly found that despite a desire by marketers to confront the obstacles of digital customer engagement, they still struggle with the basics.
Download the report using the form on this page
Key findings include:
- One third of companies report poor data analytics as an issue
- 84% of companies say the main purpose of their website is merely to act as a company brochure
- 19% of respondents say websites are still not GDPR compliant
- 71% of companies invest in paid social media for brand awareness as opposed to only 36% investing in SEO
- 80% of respondents say content maintenance takes up the most time for web teams
- 64% say well targeted content is their biggest web optimization challenge