to access the report
Facing the Facts: The State of Personalization Today
We’ve been talking about the value of personalization for ten years (or maybe more), and you’ve likely read dozens of articles explaining how personalization can help drive business results.
The personalization space has fundamentally shifted. Once a “nice to have” and competitive advantage, personalization is now a requirement for customer experience focused organizations. In fact, 89% of digital businesses are investing in personalization, meaning if you aren’t doing so today, you’re already behind the competition.
That said, building a personalization practice is still a challenge for a lot of organizations today. Some are lacking strategy from the outset, knowing they want to “do personalization” but not exactly sure what that means or how to start. Others have a clear sense of what they want to do, but are constricted by the bottleneck that exists between marketing and development teams.
In this on-demand webinar, we’ll discuss:
- Key trends and data points about the state of personalization today
- The business challenges and requirements around personalization
- How to define, create and launch a personalization strategy
- Capabilities your personalization solution needs to have
- A preview of new capabilities available within Acquia Lift to solve these challenges and make building personalized digital experiences easier than ever at scale