to download the report
How Consumers Use Reviews Today
Learn How Consumers Use Reviews to Make Buying Decisions
Brand new research reveals fresh insights into the customer journey
Did you know that 89% of online shoppers are regularly influenced by online reviews when shaping their purchasing decisions?
Trustpilot conducted research to understand how online shoppers of today interact with reviews. In this industry report, we discover how consumers engage with reviews when deciding what to buy and who to buy from. Read this report to understand the shopping habits of your consumers and the importance of reviews in today's noisy marketplace, so you can get ahead of your competitors.
Download this report to learn:
- Latest trends in the habits of today's consumers
- What shoppers look for when evaluating reviews
- How reviews influence each stage of the purchase decision
- The importance of reviews in your industry
- Best practice for optimising your reviews