to download the report
Marketer’s Guide to Managed Hosting
The evolution of the marketing function in the last 20 years has seen marketers assume responsibility for a growing range of digital assets that are likely to be hosted online by an outsourced managed hosting provider.
Produced in partnership with Wirehive, this 18-page report explores the differences between managed and unmanaged hosting, and provides a checklist to help you ensure you find the supplier that is the best fit for your requirements.
As well as helping you understand the role of marketing in the hosting decision-making process, the report also looks at the benefits of managed hosting, including reduced complexity for in-house teams and a significant reduction in business risks such as lost revenue and damage to brand reputation.
This report contains the following chapters:
- Choosing a hosting provider – the basics
- Finding the partner that goes the extra mile
- Importance of uptime
- Why marketers need to be in control
- The role of the agency
- Supplier selection checklist
The report includes insights from the following contributors:
- Fergus Boyd, Group Director and VP of Digital and IT, YOTEL
- Guillaume Buat-Ménard, CTO at Aqueduct
- Heather Horton, Head of Digital and Communications, Karndean Designflooring
- James Huckle, CTO at Mirum London
- Les Hughes, Chief Operating Officer, STEEL London
- Regardt Meyer, Executive Technical Director, AKQA
- Matthew O’Riordan, Founder and CEO, Ably
- Stephen Tolcher, Service Delivery Manager, Mando
- Dave Vernon, Digital Applications Manager, Anthony Nolan