to download the report
Inbound Marketing Survey 2014
Inbound marketing continues to dominate discussions of online marketing. Advertisers increasingly recognise that online, traditional interruptive approaches are likely to alienate potential consumers rather than attract them. According to the US Content Marketing Institute recently, 70% of consumers would prefer getting to know a company through content rather than ads.
In partnership with HubSpot this report answers the following questions:
- What type of agencies are providing inbound marketing services?
- How do they expect the sector to develop in the next year?
- What industry sectors do their clients come from?
- How effective is inbound marketing for them?
- What barriers are there to its further adoption?