to download the report
Online Commerce: Plotting A Course To Personalization
Vanson Bourne research reveals challenges brands face in delivering contextual commerce and the need for content and commerce to coexist in one digital marketing platform.
this study investigates:
- The importance of online commerce to global brands
- The challenges organizations are facing when expanding their e-commerce channels
- Whether organizations are defining and optimizing a complete customer journey—one that incorporates pre-purchase and post-purchase—and whether they are using the technology at their disposal effectively
In addition, Sitecore also sought out the following opinions of those working at organizations that aid and support other businesses with e-commerce systems:
- How are the implementers of digital marketing platforms coping with ever-changing technology and customer demands?
- Can providers keep up with customer demands and provide their customers with the tools and features that they need?
With the findings of this study, Sitecore aims to lift the lid on organizations’ ability to manage a seamless digital experience that spans pre-purchase, purchase, and post-purchase phases, as told by the organizations themselves and their IT partners and suppliers.