PR & the digital revolution
- How do we define PR in today’s digital world?
- Understanding why PR is such a powerful tool in the marketing mix
- How the digital revolution has changed the landscape for PR
- How to make the ‘connected consumer’ a friend
- Why traditional media should not be ignored
Embracing social media to drive your PR activity
- Who are the existing/new influencers and how do we engage with them?
- Using social channels to build PR relationships
- Understanding the preferred social platforms for your audience
- The importance of listening to customers
- Why brand advocates are critical to success
The importance of creating strong content
- How to write content that will engage your target audience
- How to choose the right theme
- How to optimise content with the right keywords
- Understanding the power of external link building
- How PR can drive SEO
Writing a news story that gets noticed in today’s climate
- Is a press release the only way?
- Writing a powerful headline
- How to structure copy
- The ‘fool’ proof copywriting test to take away
- 10 copywriting tricks to add clout
Delivering a digital PR campaign for maximum impact in changing digital times
- Is creativity still as important?
- How to optimise, socialise and publicise PR Content
- Should experiential marketing play a part?
- How to integrate PR and digital marketing
- How to measure the success of digital PR
- Ongoing measurement and evaluation?
- PR planning/content mapping?