What is agile marketing?
- The marketing landscape: the pace and challenges that organisations face
- How the principles of “agile” (originally developed in IT) help your business to respond quickly to new digital disrupters, whether customer behaviour, or new competitive threats
Who is doing agile marketing and what are the benefits?
- Lessons learnt from companies who adopted the agile approach in both marketing and IT
How do you build an agile marketing team?
- Core skills set requirement
- How to change behaviours
Principles of agile marketing
- How the direct marketing principles of test, learn rollout are applied in the digital world
- Move faster, and de-risk campaigns - from website design to programmatic marketing
How to use agile marketing
- Collaborate with IT and other functional areas of the business to successfully choose and implement your new marketing cloud
- Top tips to optimise digital media and improve customer experience
- Benchmark your organisation’s agility and what to do if the structure doesn’t support agile marketing and how to de-risk and manage uncertainty in a period of change
Create an agile plan of action
- Tips to start your leveraging agile marketing straight away to generate more revenue
- Sourcing suppliers who can help you on your business transformation journey